sábado, 4 de diciembre de 2010

funny Christmas

graceful videos of Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dKfOkQpT4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4WX9EAaAso&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rinf3ao7nSI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM93T4ZoxjU&feature=related

I invite to you to spend beautiful and funny Christmas enjoying these videos all your family. Enjoy every moment I will do I it with the new being that I arrive house, my small sister, share since no Christmas is equal.
Christmas jokes
Its letter to the Boy was a boy writing Jesus…
Loved Young Jesus:
I have behaved VERY well this year and I want that, please, YOU BRING a bicycle to me.
Kindly: Pepe
One get ready to put the letter in the Birth, but then he observes that the figure of the Virgin Maria watches to him fixedly. Sorry he breaks the letter and he writes again:
Loved Young Jesus:
I PLEASE BELIEVE that I have behaved well this year, TRAEME a bicycle.
Kindly: Pepe
Again one get ready to put the letter when he feels the glance of the Virgin Maria who returned to watch to him fixedly. He breaks the letter and he returns to write.
Loved Young Jesus:
I have not behaved very or this year, but you bring a bicycle, I promise to me to behave or the one that comes.
Kindly: Pepe
It goes again with the letter and again the glance of the Virgin Maria exceeds he. It breaks the letter again and desperate it takes to the Virgin Maria it locks up and it in the locker. It returns to write.
Boy Jesus, I have to your old man, if you want to return to see it, leaves to a bicycle underneath puto tree.

3.Le asks one: - You what prefer, sex or Christmas? - Christmas. - And why? - Good, because it more often happens.
4. A boy writes to Kings Magos a letter to them, and he requests 30 Euros to them to buy shoes in winter. In the post office they do not know that to do with the letter, they abren so it they read, it, and they remain so enternecidos that they make a collection and they send to the boy another letter to him with 10 Euros. After days, they receive another letter for the magical kings, that says: " Dear Kings Magos, thank you very much by the money. But the next time you do not send it by mail, because some mailman has remained with 20 euros".
5. -What gift you would like to receive these Christmases? - Noel Papa asks to him in a great store a precious niñita that was seated between its legs. - What? You did not receive my email? - it answers indignant.
 6. What type of cars takes Santa Claus? A Renol.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario